I will double Amen that one! There are only a few days in a week when I can get all my 8 blue eyes to sleep at the same time-thank you Lord for those days!
Oh, enjoy it for me! Isabella dropped her nap b/f Diego was born! We try to enforce quiet time, but it's usually interrupted about 3x to potty! Unbelievable, huh?
4 comments:
Amen to that :)
I will double Amen that one! There are only a few days in a week when I can get all my 8 blue eyes to sleep at the same time-thank you Lord for those days!
Oh, enjoy it for me! Isabella dropped her nap b/f Diego was born! We try to enforce quiet time, but it's usually interrupted about 3x to potty! Unbelievable, huh?
but they are sooooo adorable together!
of course i can say that because all 4 of my blues eyes are napping right now :)
Post a Comment