7.31.2008

matson :: 1 month










...i couldn't choose one favorite. :) awesome photos taken by my friend kelli.

10 comments:

Mario and Andrea Rodriguez said...

Wow- great pics....for a second I got really excited that you took those and (hint, hint)...would start a new hobby in Houston!

gram said...

such beautiful babies. and i'm not the least bit biased.

gram said...

forgot to add--he looks like his dad.

Sara Carolina said...

i thought you had taken them too. such good photos. and, i'm so amazed at how awake matson is for so many of them!

Julie & Jack Perry said...

so adorable! they sure do look like pics you would have taken! check out those dowiak eyes!

now for the techie side of my post. we have this action in photoshop called eye bump...which makes the eyes sparkle/glow. did your friend do anything to these great pics?

the dowiaks said...

that's because he's awake more than he sleeps. he's a decent sleeper, just doesn't do as much as i'd like him too. :)

i wish i took those photos. maybe i'll learn one day.

julie, i'm not sure what kelli did.

kelli, what did you do? -if you want to reveal your tricks. :)

Kelli Salter said...

I did not use the eye bump tool (I've actually never heard of that one- I'll have to look it up)

All I did is a little dodging on the eyes to lighten then up and added a lot of contrast.

Hope this helps

alston said...

awesome pics!! that first one of matson makes me want to give him a little squeeze - so cute!

Sarah Hazel said...

The month flew by....

Krista said...

beautiful pics!!!