Love the unsupervised messes (when they're not too too bad). Super cute!!
I love it--at your house!
surprisingly not one drop of paint got on the floor! is that some sort of record???
James painted his arms last week while I was on the phone getting our utilities set up in NY. He thought it was awesome :)
yeah, reese looks pretty proud too! i can't help but laugh every time i think about this!
is this what our parents refer to as a "payback"?!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love the unsupervised messes (when they're not too too bad). Super cute!!
I love it--at your house!
surprisingly not one drop of paint got on the floor! is that some sort of record???
James painted his arms last week while I was on the phone getting our utilities set up in NY. He thought it was awesome :)
yeah, reese looks pretty proud too! i can't help but laugh every time i think about this!
is this what our parents refer to as a "payback"?!
Post a Comment