6.05.2009

toddler water park

oh how we love us some water fun! we are trying to spend as much summertime as we can in water and i think we have a new favorite place - a toddler water park! (that's my terminology) we all had a blast! i was able to let reese go off by herself. she could climb the big structure and go down the slides all by herself. (there are lifeguards.) matson on the other hand i had to hold onto every second b/c he'd go under. he has no fear, except when momma's not around. :) i think he liked going down the water slide with me. the water was nice and cold. the shallowest areas were only about six to eight inches deep and the deepest was probably eighteen inches. it was perfect.





snack break from the sun.

this small toddler water park has really wet my appetite (pun intended :) for schiltterbahn this labor day. i have such fond memories going there as a kid AND an adult. it's one of our most favorite places and i can't wait to go again!

6 comments:

Teri said...

That place looks like such fun for the kiddos....will have to visit during the hot weather just so we can go there!

Mario and Andrea Rodriguez said...

Let us know!!! It's been years since I've been to schlitterban too!

Jill (& Bob) said...

Sorry, I'm a blurker (mutual friend is Heather Meidinger, I guess since you link is on her blog). Anyway, where is this place? It looks great! I'd love to try it out!

the dowiaks said...

jill, what is your email address? i'll email it to you.

Jill (& Bob) said...

it's jilljbrant@yahoo.com

Thanks! I have an 8 month old but she already loves the water!

Lori said...

Let us know when you want to go to Schlitterbahn. We have season passes and discount coupons for friends to use and I'm sure the kids would have fun playing together.