I've had this post sitting open just waiting for me to write some words for at least a week. Not sure why I haven't gotten to it. Maybe it had something to do with how busy our day to day life is? :) I was also bummed I didn't get a picture of the big kids on V-day. I know it's not a big deal, but a photo of them actually holding their boxes would have been cuter than just their boxes. At any rate, here is Miss L, as I like to call her, on her first Valentine's day and Reese and Matson's boxes that we made for school.
I didn't notice it when I bought this cute little outfit, but it says My First Valentine's on it.
The cute little shoes on the feet and the ruffles on the back made me have to have this comfy outfit!

Reese put "I love Matson" on the front of her box and all the little people are her classmates.
They each came home with a lot of goodies, which we are still working on. I really have to watch how much I sneak from their candy b/c they know when something is missing, especially Reese. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment