I starte this post a while back but never finshed it. I am going to publish it tonight whether I'm finsihed with it or not...
We jumped on the bluebonnet bandwagon and headed out of the city to Brenhem to get some photos. We decided to follow the bluebonnet trail stopping at Washington on the Brazos, which is a place we've wanted to visit for many years. We've driven past the sign enough times, so finally on Good Friday we stopped in. We passed up lots of bluebonnet fields filled with other people trying to get their yearly bluebonnet pictures because I thought there would be lots of bluebonnets closer to Washington on the Brazos, but I was sorely dissapointed. I'll blog about the other part of our trip another time, but we ended up stopping in less than optimal conditions. The kids hadn't had a nap and were quite wired. All they wanted to do was run through the paths that previous people had created. When we were there I didn't think I got any good ones, but I think a few turned out cute...
I didn't even get Miss L out of her carseat for a photo. I just snapped this one quickly to show she was there.
So pretty!






No comments:
Post a Comment