After our delicious ice cream at Blue Bell we headed to our final destination...Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park!
We went to the morning flag pole meeting to say the Pledge of Allegiance with Yogi, but we were 30 minutes off and missed it. Oops! Not to worry though. We spotted Yogi coming down the street...
We flew out of the cabin with the camera and ran for a quick photo.
The best part about Jellystone is the swimming. I didn't get any pictures of us playing in the pools or on the waterslides, but we snapped a few by our chairs during a snack/drink break.
It was Margaritaville weekend, so my mom and I couldn't not have a margarita. Here we are looking our finest.
Layla slept at the pool nearly every morning.
This year our family got a cabin next door to my parents and brother's family. We needed a little more space for the addition of Miss L this year. It worked out perfectly. If she was sleeping we took the monitor outside or next door with us. Reese was ready for the day while Layla was still in her pjs.
Each morning we relaxed with a nice cup of hot coffee. This shot of Matt shows off the foggy lense which is what happens when you walk out of the a/c into the morning humidity.
Layla got up earlier than the big kids so to let them sleep she and I enjoyed a morning stroll. The camp is nice and peaceful in the morning. There was a slight stir happening amongst the campers, but it was still very quiet. Jessica and my mom joined us one morning and then Matson another.
While Reese was asleep the other three got popsicles for breakfast!
Then they ate their real breakfast which my brother put together every morning. Thanks, E!
I remember doing smooshy faces as a kid. Now it's fun to see the next generation doing it. Gosh I sound old!
A couple more morning shots.
I made it in another photo. Well, kind of. Does the reflection of Matt's sunglasses with the camera in front of my face count? Jessica's in the pink on the other lense.
Stay tuned for more!


















No comments:
Post a Comment