9.27.2012

On the floor

Well, I wanted to get this posted before Layla was crawling, but she beat me. (I guess that's not too hard to believe since I'm pretty slow at blogging. I  just can't keep up with it all and that's okay.) Layla started crawling on Saturday and has gotten better each day. I wanted to talk about how cute it is to have our baby rolling all over the floor and that it would soon end, but she's a girl on a mission and she's already crawling! 

Here she is trying to get her knees up under her. Now it's second nature.
Trying to get to that pile of toys.
She got one!
These two love to roll around on the floor together. They adore each other and make each other laugh and smile often. You can almost hear the laughter and giggles.  
Big brother also loves to take little sister's toys - as you can see the little yellow block has made it into his hand. She'll show him!
See that handful of hair?!
I'm not sure who is having more fun.


No comments: