7.12.2013

Field Day 2013

Reese described Field Day as fun, happy, exciting and hot. And, she was right! 
Coach B set the kids up for a morning of fun. Each class rotated through 10 different stations and everyone participated in each one. I was able to get a lot of great pictures of the morning, but will only share enough to get a feel for the day. 
I'm not sure what this one was called, but they sent a water soaked sponge down the line and the person at the end squeezed the water into the bucket and ran it back to the end of the line.
A quick brother-sister photo op!
A good picture of the scene. 

Reese and her friends. 
I promise I didn't set this one up. 
They just love each other and surrounded Layla to cheer on their team during the roller scooter race.
Next up, the obstacle course.

I learned this day that Layla loves watermelon. She even ate the rind.
This is a shot of Layla's fan club. The kids in Reese's class just adore her. Everytime we are up at the school Layla's stroller is surrounded. It's just precious. And I have to say that Layla was an absolute angel this day. She stayed in the stroller the entire morning. There was so much action and attention that she didn't even ask to get out. So, I left her in and took pictures! :)
Tug-O-War!! Go Team Llamo!!
They won!

It's so cute to see them stick together even when they are out with friends and at school. 
That may change over the years, but a sweet friendship is forming. 
Pause for a shot with mom. 
They ended the morning with the good ole classic potato sack race!




No comments: