4.08.2007

happy easter

christ the lord is risen today! alleluia!

we should be at church right now worshiping our risen lord, but reese woke up with pink eye this morning. matt had to be at church early, so i got reese and myself ready and went to church. we found a pediatrician there and she said "no nursery and you probably shouldn't have her here." so reese and i went home. thankfully matt only has to be at 2 of the services, so we'll do a little switcharoo and i'll go to the third service while he stays home with reese. bummer we don't get to be at church together today, but at least we will both get to go.

4 comments:

lis said...

Hi Hilary, I saw your Spot on the Wimberly's....:) Anyway, I know it sounds weird but, if you put breast milk in Reese's eye, it will help to clear it up. Lilly had an eye infection when she was "little," and within the day, her eye gunk was cleared. I have used that remedy on an eye infection for me also. Good luck and I hope she is not too unhappy...:)Happy Easter! (Cute Blog btw):)

the dowiaks said...

okay, that does sound weird. where did you hear that from? thankfully reese doesn't seem to be bothered by it.

Sara Carolina said...

Isa currently has pinkeye too!

lis said...

Mother did that for all 7 of us, when we needed it:) And it really does work. I don't recall from whence she got the info. I'm so glad that she isn't bothered...sometimes it really itches.