okay, i told myself that i HAD to get our pics up from our trip to rome, italy before i tell you about our latest trip. i'm really going to try to be better at posting about our trips like right after we get back! :) here goes...
we went to rome just before christmas for a few days. i visited rome back in 2001, but i thought it was a place that matt should see. it was fun for me to see everything again and to experience it for the first time again through matt's eyes. he was in awe of everything we saw. it is such an amazing place with rich history that it's hard to take it all in. here is our trip in pictures...
obviously the pics show it was a great trip!
4 comments:
It does look like you guys had a fun time!!! I'm so glad you guys are getting to do some fun traveling!!! Thanks for all the tours!!! Where are "we" going next???!!!:)
I'm so jealous! I want to be back over there traveling around!! I'm so glad y'all are doing well and enjoying your time in Hungary (and Europe). We miss you!
Just how tired were your "puppies" after walking around all day?? Reece enjoys her Cadillac ride as she takes in all the sights! Love ya!!!!!
And Matt's even sporting an Augustan hair style!
Post a Comment