we're playing hide and seek. you found us.
mom says to tell you we are still alive. she's been sick this week. turns out she has mastitis - whatever that is. all i know is she has a sore boob, she's been laying on the couch for two days, and i get to watch lots more cartoons! my latest favorites are dora the explorer and little einsteins.
oh yeah, she also wants me to tell you that she's sorry for the ridiculous lack in postings. she'll get back to blogging soon. bye!
4 comments:
such a cute picture! hope you're feeling better soon...
Mastitis - bummer dude. I ahve heard that is seriously uncomfortable, but I didnt know it makes people "sick". I hope you feel better very soon friend!
ugh! is that what it is? hope you and your boob are feeling better soon :)
yuck!! i hope you get better soon. thanks for posting, reesey-boo!
Post a Comment