3.05.2012

road trip

We took Layla on her first road trip a couple of weeks ago to Gram and Papa's. She did great in the car. We stopped only once in Giddings to feed her. A while back we started stopping in Brenham for ice cream and potty break (when I was preggo), so we have been used to the stop. It's a nice break for everyone - the big kids get to run around when we stop at an Old McDonalds (as my kids call it) and we always get ice cream! (Just for the record, I abhor McDonalds food, so I try to keep us limited to the play area and ice cream. :)

The reason for our road trip was to celebrate my niece and nephew's birthdays. We had a great time at the party, but I didn't take any pictures. Jessica posted some to her blog here. We also had a great time at Gram and Papa's. It's a whirlwind when we were there for less than two days, but it's worth it!

This post isn't turning out the way I planned. I have a lot of words for one weekend, and only one picture to show for it. It's a great one though!!

No comments: