She eats every three hours during the day and has started stretching that night time feed to 7 hours! Momma likes that! :)
She got her immunizations yesterday and cried a little bit but got over it. Later after she woke up I think they were hurting her b/c every time I laid her down she would scream. A little Tylenol helped that. You can see the band aids in the pic above.
She's graduated to size 2 diapers after several blowouts.
She grunts a lot less these days.
She smiles and it melts us all!
She sleeps in her crib in her room at night, but doesn't like it that much during the day. Guess she likes being out in the action whether she's asleep or not.
She loves the swaddle still.
She takes the bottle when needed.
She spits up a lot.
She has a nickname: Layla Bayla. I like to call her Miss L too.
And, she's simply precious!! :)
Layla and Cordy Roy - how cute is this?! I just LOVE it!
Bonus smile pic!



1 comment:
cute cute cute!!! we have got to get to houston soon to meet her in person!
Post a Comment