It started out with Reese's book character parade. She dressed up as Gigi, God's Little Princess. Gigi is not a character known to many, but it's a sweet little book that Reese loves, and I like it b/c it's not a Disney princess. :) She had everything, even Fluffy the cat, whose real name is Kitty.
She wasn't very interested in me taking pictures, but this was our only opportunity. Unfortunately I wasn't able to be at the parade b/c of Matson's parade and singing at his school. I was really feeling the mom guilt, but Reese assured me it was okay. She said, "Mom, all we are doing is walking around the school." I told her I even so I wanted to be there. She was so sweet to me and eased my guilty feelings.
I switched the camera to auto mode and handed it to Matson, with the strap around his neck, of course. He snapped this sweet photo.
Since this post is about Reese I have a note to include b/c this is more or less my journal and it is something I want to remember. I received the following email from Reese's teacher today.
Good afternoon,
I just had to take a minute to tell you that Reese has been so amazing this week. I told the children that I really needed their cooperation this week because I have so much going on with my husband. I told them that my brain wasn’t big enough to be worried about him and them at the same time. About three or four times a day, Reese volunteers or reminds me that she is able to take notes somewhere or do anything that I need. She has been a God-send this week. Thank you for sharing her with me. :)
nql
It was a proud momma moment.



1 comment:
That outfit is stunning--so very pink!
You deserve to be a proud mama!
Post a Comment