Finally, the rest of the Halloween pictures. I thought it would be best to get these up before I moved on to Thanksgiving photos.
I take pictures b/c I'm not as good with words, I'll let the few pictures I have do most of the talking.
Reese kept switching back and forth between being a senorita and a nina. It went along with her Spanish speaking countries unit at school. She borrowed the cute costume from a neighbor, which she wore for the Travel y Tapas event put on by her class.
I bucket for candy wasn't going to do it for this Senorita. She needed a purse. I pulled out a vintage purse an old neighbor gave me a couple of years ago.
Layla thought she was big stuff getting to push the stroller.
We ran into Jaden, a classmate of Reese's, at her grandparents house so we tagged along with her since our younger friends retired for an early bedtime. Sorry for a blury Senorita. I so wish Reese was in focus! Can't nail them all.
The kids had a ball and ended up with tons of candy - the good kind that I can't stay out of! I'm sort of over it now, but gosh I sneaked a lot of it at first. :) Matt and I enjoyed being out and about seeing our neighbors. One neighbor even scored big points in my book by offering my friend and me a glass of wine! He said we looked like we needed something for the evening. Not sure what he meant by that, but I said, "Yes please!"








No comments:
Post a Comment